YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS AND ABOVE TO REGISTER, PLAY OR CLAIM A PRIZE
1. These general Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions" or "T&C") shall be valid for all Raffle Draws offered by Give Raffle (a Gaming/Lottery company duly licensed to carry on the Lottery business in the Lagos State of Nigeria.
2. Give Raffle shall offer Raffle Draw services through various channels, including but not limited to the WEB, POS, SMS and USSD (herein referred to as ‘the service).
3. By entering the Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Raffle and the awarding of the Prize.
4. Entry to the Raffle is available only to persons over the age of 18. You may be asked at any stage to provide Give Raffle with proof of age and /or identity and failure to supply convincing proof of age renders your entries null and void.
5. Employees and relatives of employees of Give Raffle, its Operator, Hesges Synergy Nigeria Limited and any entities affiliated or related to Give Raffle and its said Operator shall not be eligible to enter the Raffle. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
6. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails or SMS from Give Raffle containing offers and developments that we think may interest you.
7. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails or SMS from Give Raffle containing offers and developments that we think may interest you.
8. Give Raffle reserves the right to substitute prizes won with other prizes of the same value in the event the original prizes offered are not readily available.
9. Give Raffle reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Give Raffle in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered; Provided that in the case of permanent discontinuation, participants will be entitled to a refund of the unused balance in their wallets at the material time.
10. Give Raffle shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
11. The Raffle drawing shall take place Monday through Friday 6pm for ROUNDS and at the end of each month for the SEASONS between (7pm- 9pm) which attracts the grand prize.
12. Each entrant shall be entitled to make a multiple entry throughout the Give Raffle draw period by WEB, POS, SMS, USSD for purchase of tickets.
13. In the event OPERATOR deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the raffle draw, such entrant shall promptly be notified via the telephone number provided, excluded from the Raffle and consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize.
14. In order to enter the Raffle, entrants shall be required to submit their active telephone numbers.
15. Give Raffle, shall notify winners via SMS within one (1) business day of the Raffle draw.
16. Maximum deposit of N2,500 can be done per transactions for online players with maximum cap of three (3) transactions allowed limit, due to our responsible gaming policy.
17. Daily draws which would last Monday through Friday for different items would be called ROUNDS, while draws for the end of the month would be called SEASONS.
18. Ticket Validity is pegged at seven (7) days after the SEASON or ROUNDS raffle was drawn.
19. The raffle draw would be done by a RNGe (Random Number Generator Engine) with an animation to present the lucky winning ticket number, in all category for the ROUNDS and the SEASONS.
20. Your participation in the Raffle is deemed your agreement that Give Raffle, may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without your prior consent or the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant Give raffle the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against Give raffle in this regard.
21. All prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable and can't be unbranded by the winner up until after a year of usage.
22. By entering the Raffle each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Give Raffle, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection with the Raffle or the acceptance of the Prize.
23. Give Raffle reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion and participants are required to review these terms and conditions at all times for updates and alterations.
24. Give Raffle reserves the right, at any to modify the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
25. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lagos State and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts in Lagos state, Nigeria.